Monday, February 16, 2009

let the pheonix be born

two days after the catastrophy!!!
i look into the vacant expression of my eyes. i hear a lot of hue and cry, people seizing every possible cjance to blame and consol themselves. some are fighting to death over last chunks of the kill, consolation prize to decorate their failing spirit.

but for me, tears dont seem to come, no wailing ,no weeping, and i wont fight for the consolation prize. i want this to end. let it burn to ashes and mingle with dust. and behold silence in my eyes, my most feared object, silence will be my ally now.

but wait, what does this flicket say to me. the oblivion and the silence are temporary. let the storm brew within, for this is just the awakening of the tempest, the new life order is about to be reborn, from this earth that contains the power of ashes, let the pheonix be born!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. There's no other emotion that causes more heartache than PASSION. So, rejunevate all by yourself and not as phoenix who long to die by the inflammable passion. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true rahul!!!

    will try that...

    ReplyDelete